Digital printing is a great way for determined retailers like you to make the most out of your print marketing budget.
People move home. Businesses move address. Quite often, your data can contain multiple instances of the same person or company. Other times, slight variations on spelling or data capture can also result in multiple records appearing where only one should be present. Example:
- Mr. Alan Jones, 123 Skylawn Crescent, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
- Mr. Alan Jones, 123 Sky Lawn Crescent, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
- Mr. A Jones, 123 Skylawn Crescent, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Data Deduplication removes the unnecessary expense of having to print and post more items than you need to produce or distribute. De-duplication will follow a pre-defined business rule agreed in advance. This will determine whether the mailing is to be received by:
- All members of a household
- Only one person in the household
- Only a specific person in the company
- A specific person in the company in multiple branches
Should you have any further questions on our data de-duplication abilities, please feel free to contact us for further information.