Digital printing is a great way for determined retailers like you to make the most out of your print marketing budget.
Printed Double-Sided Window Decals (Stickers, Labels, Decals & Static Cling)
Double-sided window decals
Business Print uses a high-quality printing process to produce these double-sided decals. We print on both sides of the adhesive material so the print can be seen on both sides of the glass. We use a variety of materials, depending on the application and the customer's needs.
What is the use of a double-sided printed decal?
A double-sided printed decal can be used for various purposes, including:
- Adding privacy to windows
- Decorating glass surfaces
- Creating informational signs and displays
- Making temporary signs and labels
What are the benefits of using a double-sided printed decal?
- They can be applied to both sides of a window, meaning more privacy for you.
- They are easy to apply and remove, making them perfect for temporary signs and labels.
- They provide a high-quality, professional look for your signs and displays.
- They are durable and weather resistant so that they can withstand the elements.
What to keep in mind when using a double-sided printed decal?
Looking for a way to add privacy to your windows or decorate glass surfaces? Double-sided printed decals are a great option! They can easily be applied and removed. Plus, they make your signs and labels look more professional.
When using a double-sided printed decal, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the surface you're applying the decal to is clean, dry, and free of dust and debris.
- If you're using a transfer tape, remove it before applying the decal to the surface.
- Be careful not to apply the decal too close to the edge of the glass, as it may peel off over time.
- Double-sided printed decals are not recommended for use on car windows.
How does Business Print make these double-sided decals?
When printing these types of stickers, we print the first layer in 4 colours (CYMK) in reverse. We back that print with white ink and then the white print with grey ink. Next, we print another layer or two of white ink and, finally, the 4 colours (CYMK).
When you use an adhesive designed to be transparent, the total opacity is guaranteed. The ‘Car Service Due’ sticker on most vehicles is a good example of this sort of window decal. When you view the sticker from the outside, it appears to have different printing on both sides.
At Business Print, we now provide double-sided window decals. This means we can print a different design on each side of a window sticker, allowing you to deliver a different message to those on both sides. To add, the designs on our double-sided window decals are divided by a "blockout" layer, ensuring that the other design does not show through.
Are you interested in double-sided window decals? To request a quotation or get assistance ordering our products, call (01) 450 8616 or email us at email@example.com.