Digital printing is a great way for determined retailers like you to make the most out of your print marketing budget.
Certificates (Secondary Schools)
Reward an achievement with something truly special.
We offer a range of papers to give any achievement, big or small, a printed setting that demands to be framed and displayed. We produce several types of certificates all custom made to your requirements.
- Gift Certificates, Award Certificates, Scrolls and Diplomas
- Embossing / debossing / foiling
- Personalising with variable data
- Choice of papers, smooth, textured and parchment papers
Small orders are digitally printed and personalised in one pass and larger orders are lithographically printed, personalising and foiling are completed post press.
Security Certificates with own hologram
Security Certificates are specialised certificates where we adopt advanced print security methods to ensure that all documents are protected against fraud and counterfeiting. We follow the strictest security procedures and quality controls needed to design manufacture and store your bespoke secure holograms, please contact sales for this service.
Digitally printing is ideally suited for Certificates because the print runs are generally short and require personalising.
Advantages of Digital
- Shorter turnaround.
- Every print is the same. More accurate counts, less waste and fewer variations due to not having to balance ink and water during press run. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cheaper low volume printing. While the unit cost of each piece may be higher than with offset printing, when setup costs are included digital printing provides lower per unit costs for very small print runs.
- Variable Data Printing is a form of customizable digital printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.