What We Do > NCR Docket Book Printing
Business Print has been supplying industry and the print trade with NCR docket book printing for almost 25 years. Now, using the latest in print technology, we are delighted to be able to offer an incredibly fast turnaround with market leading prices.
We supply an extensive range of docket books, ranging from DL to A4 and A5. These are available in two part, three part and four part sets per book and are each numbered in line with your specifications. Our NCR carbonless docket books are supplied in a range of colours.
To order your NCR docket books now, call us on (01) 450 8616.
Full NCR Docket Book Printing Terms & Conditions
- 2 Part Books are printed using Top White & Bottom Yellow. Any other change in paper colour is an additional 20%
- 3 Part Books are printed using Top White, Middle Pink & Bottom Yellow. Any other change in paper colour is an additional 20%
- 4 Part Books are printed using Top White, Middle Pink, Middle Blue & Bottom Yellow. Any other change in paper colour is an additional 20%.
- Minimum order is 5 books per design/artwork.
- Bottom sheet is not perforated. All other sheets are perforated where bound.
- 2 & 3 Part books are in 50s. 4 Part books are in 25s.
- Price based on supply of print-ready artwork which will be printed black only with a red number. For full colour printing, allow at least €60 extra but cost will be based on quantity. For artwork design and alteration, please allow extra.
Your perfect partner for NCR docket books
Business Print are your ideal partner for NCR books. With a turnaround time from same day to five working days, you simply won’t find a faster, more professional or more cost effective service. We can provide black only or full colour printing and can incorporate your company logo or work with your own individual design requirements. Our ability to competitively produce books in short run volumes makes us ideal for shows, events or limited availability services or items. Avoid redundant books by ordering on demand.
For further information about any of our products or services, call us today.
What is NCR Paper?
Carbonless copy paper (CCP), non-carbon copy paper, or NCR paper is an alternative to carbon paper, used to make a copy of an original, handwritten (or mechanically typed) document without the use of any electronics. The process was invented by chemists Lowell Schleicher and Barry Green, working for the NCR Corporation, as a biodegradable, stain-free alternative to carbon paper. Early product literature piggybacked on NCR’s corporate name by calling the paper No Carbon Required paper.
Carbonless copy paper works in a fairly simple way. It consists of sheets of paper that are coated with micro-encapsulated dye or ink and/or a reactive clay.
The back of the first sheet is coated with micro-encapsulated dye. The lowermost sheet is coated on the top surface with a clay that quickly reacts with the dye to form a permanent mark. Any intermediate sheets are coated with clay on top and dye on the bottom.
When someone writes on the sheets, the pressure from the point of the writing instrument causes the micro-capsules to break and spill their dye. Since the capsules are so small, the print obtained is very accurate.
Similarly, the paper can be used in dot-matrix and impact printers, where the striking head releases dye to interact with the clay.
Carbonless copy paper was also available in a self-contained version that had both the ink and the clay on the same side of the paper.